Senior Full-Stack VR Developer
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build software from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack virtual reality developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify and implement system improvements. Using C++, C#, Python, and Unity you’ll work with the development team to build Virtual Reality solutions. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements.
The Senior System Developer will be in charge of designing, architecting and developing the required software to accomplish the target functionality. This role will be in charge of writing the design specifications and network/infrastructure considerations.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned full stack developer who is passionate about building powerful VR/AR/MR applications and scalable platforms.
- Design and implementation of software at all levels of the stack, from the application UI all the way down to the low-level systems software.
- Developing prototypes and final implementation of the system functionality, as well testing and debugging of the software to create a product suitable for deployment.
- Profiling and optimizing the performance of real time software systems on desktop and mobile platforms.
- Regular iteration and maintenance of the overall application.
- Improve and refactor existing code.
- Troubleshoot and deliver solutions to programming defects and deployment issues.
- Constant communication with other developers and production teams.
- Estimation of time to complete tasks.
- Exhibit strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to diagnose problems and make quick, accurate decisions.
- Prioritize tasks and deliver them in a timely manner.
- Exercise great communication skills, as well as be organized and helpful.
- Capable of working in a team environment as well as working independently.
- Adept in fast-paced environments, multi-tasking and attention to detail are crucial.
- Self-motivated with willingness to experiment and document the learnings.
- Ability to work in the end-to-end development process – from concept thru design, development, and delivery.
Education and Experience
- Masters or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering. Game Design or related technical field.
- Minimum 4 year of system development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Software development processes including source control, bug tracking, and design documentation.
- Proficiency in C# or C++.
- Developed VR and AR applications previously on HTC Vive, Microsoft VR headsets, Hololens, Oculus or Mobile VR applications.
- Computer Vision experience including experience with Vuforia, ARKIT, ARCORE.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning experience.
- Python automation / scripting.
- AWS, AZURE, GOOGLE cloud services experience.
- MongoDB experience a plus
If this opportunity is attractive, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form with the button below.