Product Manager/ Business Analyst
The Product Manager / Business Analyst will lead ideation, research, design, development and launch of user-centric VR/AR solutions. This role will drive the requirements gathering, specification and documentation processes, as well as be the steward of the product roadmap management process. The role will support the work related to writing personas, user stories, storyboards, user requirements, functional requirements and test cases. The role will also help with task analysis, task elicitation, observations, documentation review and use cases documentation.
We are looking for a talented and self-driven individual to add to our team. You will work intimately with an interdisciplinary team of professionals and play a key role in carrying out product development from conception to execution.
• Contribute to product strategy and vision, roadmaps, prioritization, and drive product development from conceptualization, design, development, to launch.
• Think strategically for long-term impact while understanding and taking into account business and technical constraints.
• Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other apps and products to continually identify ways to improve our user experience.
• Carry out research to identify needs that new or improved products can fulfill
• Works with stakeholders to determine and document user requirements.
Project Management Responsibilities
• Develop schedules of the development program and monitor progress against goals.
• Set up reviews at each stage to ensure the program is meeting its objectives
• Triage questions or issues that are reported by customers or internal team members.
• Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases.
• Performs functional reviews and/or acceptance testing.
• Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial involvement.
• Ensure that individual members keep the rest of the team informed on progress
We are looking for someone who possess these traits:
• A storyteller that can present a compelling narrative.
• Can communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Comfort in ambiguity, but you strive to create clarity for others.
• Be a people person; adept at reading people and empathizing with our users.
• Appetite for working at a startup.
• Desire from taking a product from concept to launch.
• Be nimble and flexible; happy to work with a range of timelines and pivot when things don’t go as planned.
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
• Practical experience leading a VR/AR project or product is mandatory
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field.
• 5+ years of associated work experience.
• Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio.
• Working knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Strong experience in user testing.
• Practical experience with VR or AR is mandatory
US work authorization is required. No sponsorship will be provided.
If this opportunity is attractive, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a contact form with the button below.